SPACE NK “VIRTUE” SWEEPSTAKES
Presented by Space NK USA, LLC
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law, in Rhode Island and outside the fifty (50) United States (and. D.C.) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on 11/12/2019 at 09:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 11/15/2019 at 09:00am ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility:TheSpace NK “Virtue” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Space NK USA LLC (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Sponsor:Space NK USA, LLC
Prize Provider: VIRTUE
How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter, you must follow @SpaceNKusa and @VirtueLabs on Instagram, like the dedicated post and comment under the designated post, one, or more, Virtue products that they would like to try. Upon completion and submission of your following, posting and tagging, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the contestant. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, email addresses, or any other methods will void that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an Instagram account by Instagram. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries with an invalid, non-working, or inactive Instagram account will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
- Selection of Winners: On or about11/15/2019, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be notified by private message on or about 11/15/2019 via Instagram, and asked to verify their identity by sending an email to an email address specified by Space NK. Except where legally prohibited, each potential prize winner must sign and return, within two (2) days of being notified, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration/Release”) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if potential prize winner fails to sign and return the Declaration/Release or any other required documents within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded. As a condition of becoming a winner and receiving a prize, any potential winner who is a resident of Canada must answer correctly a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without the aid of any computing device.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prizes: 1 prize(s) will be awarded, consisting of Virtue products. Total actual retail value of prize: $680.00.
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sweepstakes or offer. Sizes of each prize component subject to availability. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
- General Conditions: Subject to applicable law,Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Subject to applicable law, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in thisSweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor,and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- 8. PublicityRelease. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY FORM, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
- 9. Disputes.Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with thisSweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state and federal courts in the State of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- 11. Official Rules and Winners List:For a copy of the Official Rules, visithttps://www.spacenk.com/us/en_US/home-us or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 11/15/2019 to: Contests at Space NK, 12 West 27th Street, 5th Floor, New York NY 10001. For a list of winners available after 11/15/2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt not later than 11/29/2019 to: Contests at Space NK, 12 West 27th Street, 5th Floor, New York NY 10001. VT residents may exclude return postage.
Copyright ©2018 Space NK Limited. All marks and logos are trademarks of Space NK Limited in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.